Do you already have that special person in your life… the one person you want to share your love with in this month of love…. and forever? Maybe you are still out there looking. What are the body language signals you can send out to attract the love of your dreams?
(These body language signals I am sharing with you are very helpful to attract someone new that you are interested in, but if you are already in a relationship, you can also use these signals to seduce a long-time love and put that spark back in your relationship…)
There are many little different things that can make all the difference when you are out and about on the town wanting to attract someone special. Even the way you sit and stand can affect the way you are being perceived. Do you tend to cluster together with your close friends when you are at a nightclub or cocktail party? You might cast fleeting glances in the direction of someone you are interested in, but why is he or she not getting the message?
If you are open to meeting someone of the opposite sex, then here are a few subtle body language signals you can use to make sure the message gets across that you are looking and available:
1) If you are standing at a bar for instance – keep your back to the bar. That way you are more approachable because you are projecting an ‘open’ image, an image that says “I am open to meeting new and interesting people.”
When you are facing the bar, you have your back to the world and no one is going to notice you there… you are almost ‘closing’ yourself off to everyone behind you.
2) It is fine to stand next to a friend, but keep your eyes towards the club or crowd. Once again, if you stand chatting to your friend and your eyes are only on him or her, you can’t possibly attract the attention of anyone else by making eye contact and you seem engulfed in your own world to others.
3) Not only do you want to keep your eyes towards the room but you also want to actually point your body towards the middle of the club or dance floor or where the ‘action’ is.
That way you are making yourself accessible to who ever is out there, and you can be in a prime spot to make sure you don’t miss anything or…. any one:) You want to make sure that when the ‘right one’ comes along, you are in their right line of sight…
4) You can also slowly move around the room. It is not always the best strategy to stand still in one spot. The energy of movement attracts more attention.
5) It is always a good thing to have a pleasant, happy expression on your face. That makes you more attractive and more approachable. People are attracted to other happy people. Speak in the direction of the crowd and it can never hurt to laugh a lot! If you are having a good time, then others know that they will be able to have a good time with you.
6) If there is a window in the room, it is a good idea to stand near the window. People naturally tend to look out windows and gravitate towards them. So if you want to make sure you get noticed, right near a window would be a prime spot.
7) One of the biggest keys in capturing anyone’s attention is eye contact. If you can establish eye contact with someone, you are already communicating on a more personal level and you let that person know that you are noticing him or her… and you know that they have noticed you. But make sure that when you establish eye contact that it is in fact with someone you find interesting because especially prolonged eye contact is a very clear signal of interest.
8) Once you have established eye contact for a couple of seconds, or maybe multiple times for even just a moment… if you want to signal that you are in fact very interested in meeting, you can look directly at that person’s lips. Looking directly at someone’s lips can be very seductive and a sure sign that you are interested in making their acquaintance on a more ‘intimate’ or ‘romantic’ level.
In any situation, your body language speak volumes, so if you want to make sure you are being noticed by the opposite sex, then allow your energy and enthusiasm to shine through the moment you walk in the room. Whether it is a nightclub, a restaurant, a cocktail party or a conference room, if there is someone there that you want to impress, then walk in with the right attitude – with pizazz, then you can be sure to make an eye-catching first impression from the word go.
Vanessa Bader Performs on stages all around the world as a dancer, singer and actress. She is a seasoned Pilates instructor as well as an Aesthetician, Cosmetologist and Massage therapist. She is the Creator and Teacher of The Pizzazz Factor® as well as the Hot Burning Body™ Workout System. With the Pizzazz Factor® Vanessa teaches people from all walks of life how to project radiance and magnetic presence, maintain great posture and poise at all times. For more information on Vanessa Bader, visit http://www.pizzazzfactor.com