Green tea is full of antioxidants. These are found in many anti-aging skincare products. You may see green tea listed as one of the ingredients in various natural skincare and body beauty products.
Yes, drinking green tea is good for you.
Besides drinking the tea, you could use it in a DIY home facial.
What you need:
2 teabags or teaspoons of green tea.
1 teaspoon of fine oatmeal
1 teaspoon honey
4 tablespoons rice flour
Put both tea bags or tea leaves in a bowl.
Pour in boiling water.
Let the tea steep until it is cool.
1. Mix the honey and oatmeal with a teaspoon of tea. Apply on your face and use as a cleansing scrub. Rinse off thoroughly.
2. Fill a basin with steaming hot water.
3. Sit or stand with your face at least 30cm above the steaming water and hold a towel over your head to form a tent to trap the steam. Let the steam cleanse your skin further for 10 minutes.
4. Mix the rice flour with enough of the brewed tea to form a thick, spreadable paste. Use this as your face mask. Apply on your face, avoiding your eye area.
5. Lie down with the mask on your face. Put a cool tea bag over each closed eye. If you do not have tea bags, you can use a slice of cucumber over each eye instead.
6. Remove the tea bags and rinse off the mask after at least 15 minutes.
7. Dip a cotton wool in green tea [http://www.everythingbeauty.info/green%20tea.htm] and use that as a facial toner.
8. Use your regular moisturizer.
You’ll get more free beauty recipes when you subscribe to the free newsletter for recessionisticas at [http://www.shoppingsuzy.com].