There are many ways that you can increase the production of collagen through the skin, naturally as well as through the use of supplements that can be used through the facial area. Using these methods can be an effective way to avoid high-cost products that can be included in the skin care regimen.
Here are some of the most effective ways to increase the production of collagen through the inner layers of the skin, increasing the healthy appearance of the surface of the skin:
· To increase collagen production in the skin, it can be as simple as a change that is made in the diet. Including dark green vegetables within the diet can be an effective way to retain thy healthy appearance of youthful skin, even if your age isn’t considered so youthful.
· Including soy products within the diet, like cheese and milk can be an effective way to increase the production of collagen in the skin because of an ingredient in the soy called, genistein and as well as stimulating the production of collagen within the skin it can reduce the elements within the skin that actually cause the breakdown of collagen that contributes to aging in the first place.
· Consuming supplements of Vitamin C can be an effective way to maintain the healthiest appearing skin, especially maintaining the production of collagen. A simple supplement tablet daily can help to retain the natural and youthful appearing skin through the maintenance of high levels of collagen in the skin.
· Choosing foods that contain high ingredients of lutein including tomatoes, kale and spinach can enable you to retain high levels of antioxidants in the skin, which can also contribute to an increase in collagen production through age, reducing the signs of fine lines and wrinkles through the skin while increasing skin tone.
· Hyaluronic acid is one of the most expensive ingredients used in skin care products, but including beans within the diet, as they contain high levels of naturally occurring hyaluronic acid can be an effective way to increase as well as maintain collagen production through age.
Using these natural methods to increase the collagen production in the skin has many benefits. These are cost effective methods and can save you hundreds and even thousands of dollars in skin care products that can reduce the signs of aging in the skin and can also allow you to make use of natural products and methods, avoiding the synthetic ingredients and chemicals that can actually heighten moisture depletion within the skin.
Tanner is a common blogger on skin care topics. He thinks the future of skin care could be in cosmeceutical skin products.